Join us for this limited time, special Valentine’s Event LIVE from Florence – one of the most romantic cities in the world!
It has become tradition in Italy over the years to prepare a special kind of risotto on this romantic occasion. The dish we will prepare with you, is Risotto al Prosecco, served in a parmesan basket. And yes, the preparation of the parmesan basket is also part of the class! This romantic dish is created with pink peppercorns, providing the perfect color for this day of the heart!
Not only is this recipe unique, but it is absolutely delicious, and very easy to make, ensuring that this won’t be the only time you and your special someone enjoy the delicate Risotto al Prosecco together.
Enter Promo Code VALENTINES21 to save 20% off this limited time experience!
To Prepare this event, you’ll need:
- 1 cup risotto rice (vialone nano, carnaroli or arborio)
- 1 cup and a half dry prosecco wine (about half a bottle for cooking and a little more for you to enjoy!)
- 1 cup (or more to taste) of finely grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & black pepper powder
- Pink pepper grains
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- Vegetable stock: 1 onion, 2 celery stalks, 2 carrots, fresh parsley
And a few simple kitchen tools that most will have on hand:
- Ladle, wooden spoon & spatula
- 1 medium stock pot
- 1 medium deep pan
- 1 colander
- 1 small pot
- 1 small frying pan
We hope to see you virtually for this risotto cooking class!