We’re hiring part-time tour guides in:
Do you want to work for the most exciting food tour company in Europe? Can you command a crowd, make them laugh and have everyone literally eating out of the palm of your hand?
Eating Europe is the largest company specializing in culinary tours and activities across Europe. The company started in Rome, Italy in 2011 then expanded into Florence, London, Amsterdam, Prague and Paris. Since 2011 Eating Europe has welcomed over 100,000 clients who have left over 5000 positive reviews on TripAdvisor and other review online sites. Our multinational team shares a passion for food, travel experiences and fun.
We are currently looking for part-time tour guides. In this role you are responsible for entertaining and guiding our guest on their food tour experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guide our guests on the tours from welcome until goodbye
- Manage the visits to our vendors in the best way for our guests, the vendors and other clients of the vendors
- Troubleshoot if needed to make sure everything runs smoothly
- Small administrative responsibilities such as checking guest in and signing for numbers at the vendors
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU IF
- You love this city and its food
- You have a charismatic personality with a sense of humor and a deep passion for food and travel.
- You have impeccable language skills in English
- You are flexible in working hours, including weekends
Interested? Please send us your resume and cover letter. Make sure to tell us about your favorite food spot!