We’re sorry, this position is no longer available.
We are hiring 1-2 digital marketing & social media interns for the summer!
Are you a University student or looking to build your portfolio? Are you a career changer who wants to learn more about digital marketing, social media and tourism? If yes, we’d like to hear from you!
This is an UNPAID internship for a minimum of 6-8 weeks. Hours worked per week are flexible.
The two intern roles are Social Media Intern and Digital Marketing/Content Intern.
Our Social Media Intern (approx. 10-15 hours per week) will:
- Help manage our social media accounts and post content (owned and curated content and imagery) on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas – contests, on-going thematic posts, influencer marketing.
- Interact with our followers (and those we want to follow us) in a fun and engaging way.
- Help grow our following through organic means (ie, not via paid ads).
Our Digital Marketing/Content Intern (approx. 15-20 hours per week) will:
- Review and update our blog content aligned with our SEO (search engine optimization) and affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Review Google Analytics data to identify the blog posts to update.
- Update our products and website pages in our content management system (Wordpress).
- Write short-form copy for email marketing, remarketing ads and pay per click campaigns.
- Write or contribute to the creation of long-form content such as blog posts, eBooks, city guides and brochures.
- Opportunity for your original content to be published on our blog!
- Create marketing assets (banners, brochures, etc.) using a simple tool like Canva.
- Participate in other tactics as needed.
You can apply for both roles and be our only intern!
For both positions, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is a quick learner & self-starter – you will have direction and instruction, but will not be hand-held!
- Can grasp new technologies quickly.
- Has strong writing skills – short and longer-form.
- Has a strong desire to learn and be exposed hands-on to various digital marketing channels and tactics.
- Experience with Canva, Wordpress or Hootsuite (or similar) a plus!
- Is fluent in written and spoken English – knowledge of language from one of our locations is a HUGE plus!
- Lives within 2 hours of the Central European time zone.
- Is passionate about food and traveling (it’s what we do!)
Sound like a dream internship? Apply now!