Compete in 10 challenges to try and win the ultimate culinary prize!
London’s premiere restaurant group, D&D has teamed up with Eating Europe, the city’s best creator of culinary experiences to offer the Great London Raceoff. This dizzying adventure is a mashup of The Amazing Race, Master Chef & Britain’s Got Talent!
Race around London & participate in culinary competitions to win the ultimate culinary prize!
What You’ll Experience
- Try your hand at being a Sous Chef, a Mixologist and a Pastry Chef at 3 of London’s top restaurants, then devour the fruits of your labor.
- Visit many of London’s most iconic landmarks like never before – with no tourists!
- Uncover hidden sites and secrets you had no idea existed
- Enjoy 3 hrs of heart-racing excitement on an otherwise ordinary Sunday morning
- Compete to win the Grand Prize – a 3 course dinner with a bottle of wine at Cantina del Ponte and a free Culinary Experiences for 2 with Eating Europe.
Teams of two will race around central London following clues to uncover hidden treasures, acting out iconic movie scenes, and showing whether they paid attention in history class! As you follow the clues, you’ll get a chance to explore the secrets of the most iconic sites in London without tourists!
And yes, you’ll get to enjoy the fruits of your culinary efforts!
The winning team will come away with the grand prize which is a three-course meal for two with a sommelier selected bottle of wine at one of D&D’s renowned restaurants AND an unforgettable Eating Europe food experience in any of our destinations!
- Who: 15 teams of 2 will compete (you sign up as a team of two)
- When: Sunday, September 6
- Where: Butlers Wharf Pier – exact location sent with booking confirmation
- Length: 3 hours
- Price: £35 per person (£70 per team)