European Holiday Virtual Experience
If you’re looking for a new and unique way to celebrate with your co-workers this holiday season, then join us on this unforgettable, virtual European Holiday.
Your group will be taken to some of the most iconic locations in Rome like the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, and the local Coffee Bar to experience local culture and some holiday tradition. Then they will be teleported to Prague, to visit the famous Astronomical Clock up close and join our local guide on a “Choose Your Own Adventure” through their famous Holiday Market.
This truly unique virtual experience features two entertaining, local field guides from Rome and Prague along with two studio guides who will be keep the engagement level high and ensure that your entire team gets the most out of their virtual trip to Europe.
And for those teams that want to include something tangible to compliment their virtual adventure we offer a unique European Treat Box includes gingerbread from the Czech Republic, custom espresso and raspberry lollipops with the Prague astronomical clock, Dolce & Gabbana pasta, and amaretti cookies.
- The cost per person will range from $30 to $115 USD depending on the size of the group.
- Lower pricing is available for larger groups and virtual-only events.
- 60 minute engaging Team Building experience;
- 2 live in-studio guides and 2 live European field guides in Rome & Prague;
- Optional Treat Boxes shipped directly to your guests via UPS Ground
- Shipping going out at least 7 days prior to your event
Treat Box includes:
- $40 per box + shipping costs (USA and North America only)
- Czech gingerbread with cocoa nibs from Ajala
- Dolce and Gabbana pasta
- espresso lollipops with the astronomical clock design
- gingerbread chocolate bark
- There is no minimum or maximum group size, we can accommodate groups as large as 1000 people
Dates & Times
- The European Holiday will be offered from Dec 1st- December 22nd
- The standard times it is offered is from 9am- 4pm ET Monday-Friday
- The Meeting Software used is Zoom, but any platform can be accommodated if requested