A night out in the Jewish Quarter of Le Marais filled with mouth watering food, a hidden wine cellar, and much more …
In Paris every neighborhood (Arrondissement) tells its own story, though nowhere else in the city is quite like Le Marais. It is both the trendiest neighborhood in the city and also one of the most historic. Le Marias is home to the city’s Jewish Quarter filled with its local delis, bistros falafel stands, bakeries, chocolate shop which offers not just a taste of all their wonderful food but of this rich, and uniquely French culture. Le Marais is also home to tucked away gardens, historic mansions and incredible landmarks from throughout all eras of French history from ancient times to modern times, including the apartment where Jim Morrison took his last breath. Whether you want to experience Paris’s most happening and progressive neighborhood, or discover the city’s Jewish food and culture, or just enjoy an unforgettable night in Paris that mixes food, wine, hidden sites, and untold stories- this tour is for you.
What you’ll Experience on this tour:
- Enjoy an unforgettable night out in the most happening neighborhood in Paris!
- Savor a mix of mouthwatering French food including a curated cheese tasting, the city’s best falafel, the most famous sandwich in Paris, a delectable French Pastry and more.
- Learn about the French Jewish Cuisine & Culture before experiencing some of their incredible food
- Venture into a secret hidden wine cellar for a phenomenal wine tasting
- Discover hidden gardens, historical mansions and the the place where Jim Morrison took his last breath
All of our small group tours are led by one of our friendly, entertaining guides who will help you experience why Le Marais is such a magical spot as well as give you tips and insights into Parisian culture and cuisine so that you can continue to get a local taste of the city long after our tour has ended.
If you are looking for a truly special night in Paris, then this is it!