A Carefully Curated Tour of London’s Most Famous Food Market
There is no food market in Europe that combines so much past history with present day hustle and bustle- the Borough Market is truly a food destination like no other and a must-visit on any trip to London.
What you’ll Experience on this tour:
- A curated tour of the massive Borough market filled with tastings, stories and conversations with the local traders
- Homemade fresh fruit crumble, truly delicious British cheeses, the best sausage roll in the city just to name a few tasting highlights
- Meet many of the food artisans who are serving us up all this sumptuous food
- Discover the 1000 year old history behind the world famous Borough Market
- Explore the surrounding neighborhood including a visit to one of our favourite pubs in London (and we’re not the only locals who feel this way)
The market is huge boasting over 100 market stalls and it would take one months to figure out who sells the best sausage roll, where to go for the creamiest and most unique cheeses, which is the fish & chips spot and where all the local traders eat. Luckily we have spent months and months doing this “hard work” and are thrilled to take you to the places that we believe nobody should miss out on and introduce you to our friends- the people are up at 6am making these insanely delicious local delicacies. More than that we can’t wait to share the many, many unforgettable stories that have happened over the market’s long 1000 year history. But this is more than just a tour of the Borough Market, we will be exploring the surrounding London Bridge neighbourhood and taking you to what is without a doubt one of the coolest pubs in London.
All of our small group tours are led by one of our friendly, entertaining guides who will help you discover the magic of this ancient city and learn all the tips and tricks and local spots to keep exploring long after our tour has ended.
If you want to really experience the Borough Market and not just tick it off your list than join us, you won’t forget it and you definitely won’t regret it!