We are celebrating our one year anniversary so we decided to give our website a fresh, new look and provide our customers with a lot more information: about our East End Food Tour, our talented tour guides, London trends and travel tips, our sister tour companies and most importantly – our food heroes!
Since the launch of our London East End Food Tour, we’ve generated over 150 five-star reviews on Tripadvisor, became the #1 rated food tour in the city and are rated one of the TOP 20 things to do while visiting London. We want to keep our momentum going and our new website is just what we needed!
We have so much fun on our tour and we think it is only fair to share the experience as much as we can online. Special features include:
- Our new video: Gives you a quick taste of our #1 rated tour.
- The travel guide and blog: Relevant content, tips and articles.
- Our food heroes: Possibly the most exciting part of the whole site – we now have pages dedicated to each of our vendors that make the tour so unique and special. Spend some time either getting to know them or reminiscing about your visit.
- Food!: Many more images of the amazing food that is eaten along the way.
If you haven’t been on the East End Food Tour, you don’t know what you’re missing. The East End is one of the most unique and culturally rich neighbourhoods in London. With us, you’ll get to know this off-beat neighbourhood through its food, history and art. We’ll sample eight authentic and delicious food tastings at a diversity of locally-loved places. We’ll wonder the streets to uncover ancient Roman burial grounds, explore London’s most dynamic street art and get a first-hand look at London’s cosmopolitan culture. We promise to redefine what you think of London. So take a break from being a tourist with us and check out our new siteto learn more!
Follow us around the web:
- The East End Food Tour website
- Twitter: @eatinglondon
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/eatinglondon
- Instagram: EatingLondon
- Google+: Eating London
- Pinterest: EatingLondon
- Sign up to our newsletter!
See you in the East End!